Musical fountains in Sochi is one of the most beautiful city attractions. A "Firebird" spreads the wings at the lake and illumines the summer evening in one of the parks in Sochi. The Singing Fountains start an amazing show where water and music are playing together in a magical dance.
Kurortnyy pr., 51, Sochi,
Since May until September from 20.00 to 21.00
Singing Fountains are our Olympic legacy. Every evening in Sochi Olympic Park you can see the great colourful water dance. This grandiose show is a city’s claim to fame.
Interesting facts about the attraction:
- The fountains shape will remind you a giant bird, though it has an official name “The Olympic Cauldron”.
- “The Olympic Cauldron” was initially built for opening and closing ceremonies of the 2014 Winter Olympic Games. After the event, the fountain became one of the city attractions.
- The entertaining water complex consists of 264 fountains, each of them is highlighted reflecting the sound waves.
- All the functions of the “giant bird” are remote controlled.
- The diameter is 75 metres.
- The vertical columns of water reach 70 metres high.
Live night magic
The park of musical fountains in Sochi during the late evening welcomes you to a magic show. The animated water sprays with light, colour, music and motion look like fantastic fireworks. As if the stars were flying up to the night sky, leaving the shimmering light on the water surface. The fog above the water creates a mysterious unforgettable effect.
The water is dancing in time with the Russian modern and classical music: you will recognise the composers Shostakovich, Khachaturian, Tchaikovsky.
You will enjoy the well-known music themes from the Nutcracker, Swan Lake, Ruslan and Lyudmila, Eugene Onegin. The combination of the reality and pure magic will make you feel relaxed and happy. Join the amazing world of the Singing Fountains in Sochi Olympic Park!
It is a good idea to take a video- or photo camera with you; we guarantee you will have really cool pictures and video to share with your friends. The tourists can observe the show from the comfortable seats nearby the fountains.
You might as well see online the video of Sochi Musical Fountains, but we still recommend you to visit the park to see in real time. The most important is not what you will see, but how you will feel while watching it live. This impression can hardly be made by the most advanced video camera in the world!
We would like to advise you to come to the performance in good time. The park area is rather large; it takes around 30 minutes to walk from the central entrance to the Singing Fountains.
MUSICAL FOUNTAINS ON A MAP